The abstractbook can be downloaded here:
Extended submission deadline: May 09, 2018
- The scientific committee highly encourages the submission of original scientific material.
- Abstracts for SSI, SSTMP, SSTTM have to be written in English.
- Abstracts for SSHH can be written in English (preferred), German, French, or Italian.
- Abstracts can be submitted as poster or oral communication.
Abstracts that have been submitted at an earlier SSI, SSHH, SSTMP, or SSTTM congress cannot be be submitted here again.
- At least one author has to be registered for the congress.
Structure of the abstract
If applicable, the abstract should consist of the following parts:
- Title (please do not use only capital letters; if your abstract contains a case report, please indicate in the title)
- The content of the abstract (limited to 2500 characters including spaces) should consist of the following parts:
(Arithmetic characters are to be separated with spaces. Example: Permitted is the notation "p < 0.5", whereas "p<0.5" is not permitted)
- Authors (please include all authors in the correct order)
- Affiliations (please include the authors’complete affiliations by indicating the corresponding company/institutions, department, location and country)
- Acknowledgements or references can be added in the separate field below the abstract body/content.
- References should be indicated using the following format: author name, journal name, year of publication, volume, starting page, without manuscript title; e.g. (Smith AG. et al. J Fant 2002:79:567).
- Please note that figures, tables or graphs cannot be included.
The abstracts will be reviewed and rated by members of the society boards and the scientific committee.
Acceptance for posters and oral communications will be communicated to the corresponding / submitting author beginning of June 2018.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the website.
Should you require further help with your abstract submission or have any questions, please contact the IMK congress secretariat: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org